Selected measures already implemented
We make our employees aware of the need for social distancing and inform them about precautions and hygiene measures.
There is a general travel ban at Ratnamani. We advise our employees to refrain from trips that aren’t absolutely necessary. Personal meetings should be replaced by conference calls or similar options.
Work from Home
While we are making efforts to regularise our plants operations, we have advised our employees at Head office and Regional offices to work from home until further notice.
Ratnamani has established processes for ensuring the continuity of manufacturing operations to the greatest possible extent. To ensure that our employees are protected, we’re working together with our people to do everything we can to implement the recommendations made by Government of India.
Precautions and steps taken for Employees
Where Work from Home is not possible and permission from the government is received for the resumption of the production, we are taking measures to ensure the safety of our employees.
- Sanitization Tunnels and Hands free Sanitizer Dispenser was built in-house for the employees
- Daily Health Screening of all employees
- Invited Doctors as well as conducted in-house Programs to create awareness amongst the Employees well in advance
- Ensuring that the Shop-floors, Offices, Colonies, Staff buses, and other vehicles are properly sanitized and also sanitizers are kept at various places in the premises
- Ensuring that all the employees are using Face Masks, PPEs and maintaining social distancing while working
- No Gathering of Employees
- Increased vigilance at Plants ensures that hygiene, catering, waste management and preventive measures including social distancing is being rigorously maintained
- All plants have a good ‘Lock-in’ facility for our employees that is equipped with kitchen & Dining facility, Uninterrupted Electricity, Water Supply, 24X7 Medical Assistance, Ambulance and round the clock security
Corporate Social Responsibility
We as an organisation are conscious about our duties and joined hands with Government of Gujarat in the fight against COVID-19
- We contributed to ‘Chief Minister’s Relief Fund’
- Contributed to District Heath Centres/Self-Help Group with Medicines, Sanitizers, Masks, PPEs at Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Bhuj and Navsari
In future as well we shall take all possible initiatives for Health, Safety and Wellbeing of our people and society.