Pipelines are a transportation system that enables the safe movement of inordinate quantities of energy products to industry and consumers, literally fueling our economy and way of life. They are arteries of any Nation's energy infrastructure, as well as the safest and least costly ways to transport energy products.
All around the globe steel pipes from Ratnamani substantiate their infallible quality in a large variety of applications. As drinking water pipelines or as oil and gas pipelines they provide swift and safe supply of our most valuable resources.
Ratnamani ensures high degree of flexibility in production and planning, making possible economical manufacture especially of small and medium sized production lots. In this manner our customers enjoy appreciable economic advantages at an unchanged level of quality.
Ratnamani manufactures Carbon Steel Pipes in following construction:
- High Frequency – Electric Resistance Welded [HF-ERW] Pipes
- Submerged Arc Welded [SAW] Pipes
Further, following External & Internal Coating can be performed on the Pipes:
- External Three Layer Polyethylene / Polypropylene [3LPE / 3LPP] Coating
- External Coal Tar Enamel Coating
- External Tape Coating
- External Anti-Corrosive Coating
- External Painting
- External Cement Mortar Lining
- Internal Liquid Epoxy
- Internal Cement Mortar Lining