Stainless Steel Seamless Instrumentation Tubes
Ratnamani is having dedicated facility for manufacturing Stainless Steel
Seamless Instrumentation Tubes.
The Hot Extruded Mother Hollows are used for manufacturing Stainless
Steel Seamless Instrumntation Tubes using High Speed Cold Pilger
Mills, modern Draw Benches and Off-Line Bright Annealing furnaces.
Instrumentation tubes are used to connect various pressure gauges, pressure switches,
valves and flow monitors on industrial piping and ventilation systems. Various type of
fluids , gases pass through these tubes at high pressure. Considering above factors the
application for Instrumentation Tubes is considered as 'very critical'.
Ratnamani is one of the major manufacturers of Stainless Steel Seamless Instrumentation
Tubes for applications in Power generation i.e Nuclear, Thermal and Solar Power Plants ,
Refinery and Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, Chemical and Fertilizer, Process Industries ,
Defence , Atomic Energy, Aerospace ,Automobile , Pulp and Paper Industries etc.
- Hot Extruded Mother Hollows are used to manufacture tubes for producing finished tubes
- Ability to produce tubes with
- Closer Dimensional Tolerances
- Closer hardness values
- Special chemistry as per customer requirements
- Stringent NDT Testing including Ultrasonic Testing, Eddy Current Testing etc.
- Good surface finish
- Good Corrosion resistance
|SIZE / RANGE
|3.00 MM to 25.40 MM OD
||0.50 MM to 6.00 MM
||ASTM A-213, A-269, A-789
||TP-304/L/LN/H/N, TP-316/L/LN/H/N/Ti, TP-317L, TP-317LM, TP-321/H, TP-347/H, UNS S31254 , UNS N08904
& Various grades as per European Norms
TP-405, TP-410, TP-430, TP-446
UNS S31500, S32304, S31803, S32205, S32750, S32760
* Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request