- Salient Features
- Manufacturing Range
- Quick Inquiry
Ratnamani has a dedicated facility for the manufacturing of Stainless Steel Welded Tubes using TIG and LASER Welding Technology. The manufacturing facility is equipped with state of the art Coil Slitting Line that plays an important role in manufacturing welded tubes. Ratnamani has new generation Tube Mills using On-Line Bright Annealing, On-Line Eddy Current Testing and Two Axis Dimension check including ovality.
Ratnamani has a facility of High Speed Draw Benches for the manufacturing Welded and Cold Drawn Tubes in Austenitic and Duplex Stainless Steels in longer length along with Off-Line Bright Annealing, Off-Line Eddy Current Testing, Off-Line Ultrasonic Testing etc.
Ratnamani has the capability to supply tubes with lower residual stress values, which plays an important role in service life of High Pressure Heat Exchanger Tubes.
Ratnamani manufactures Austenitic, Super Austenitic, Ferritic, Super Ferritic, Lean Duplex and Duplex Stainless Steel Welded Tubes.
- Ability to supply tubes with stringent NDT Testing, Special Chemistry, and Lower Residual Stress values, OD Polishing, closer Dimensional Tolerance, and higher Corrosion Resistance etc.
- Welded & Bead Rolled / Welded & Cold Drawn
- Bright Annealed / Solution Annealed & Passivated
- Stabilization Heat Treatment
- Straight / U bend condition having developed length upto 40 meters
|Heat Exchanger and General Engineering Tubes in Stainless steel grades||10.00 MM to 114.3 MM OD||0.50 MM to 4.00 MM||ASTM A 249, A 268, A 269, A 270, A 554, A 688, A 789, A 803 EN 10217-7 U-Tubes as per Customer's Drawing|
|Grades : TP-304/L/LN/H/N,TP-316/L/LN/H/N/Ti, TP-317/L,TP-321/H,TP-347/H,UNS S31254 &Various grades as per European Norms TP-409,TP-430Ti,TP-439,UNS S44735 UNS S31803, S32205|
|*Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request|